Spinach and Mushroom Frittata
4 cups of raw baby spinach, lightly sauted
1 tsp coconut oil
¼ cup sweet onion, chopped
4 eggs, organic
1 cup ricotta cheese
¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
¼ tsp Italian seasoning (basil & oregano)
pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Heat coconut oil in a large 12” skillet. Saute the spinach 2 cups at a time.
- After spinach is cooked, add onion and lightly saute.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, add ricotta, feta, mushrooms and the spinach & onion mixture. Stir to blend, add the seasonings and pour back into the skillet.
- Cook uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes and then let cool 20 minutes before cutting and serving.